Because freebie trading has very good money making potential, many people want to give it a try, but they’re unsure with how to start. As I mentioned in my Project Payday Review, there are three ways to make money from trading. In this guide I focus on getting started with the forums Anything4Free.
If you read my Project Payday Review, you would know that there are three ways to make money on Anything4Free using incentivized freebie websites:
- Complete offers to go “green”. The person you’re trading with on Anything4Free will then pay you when all the required offers are credited.
- Pay referrals to complete offers to go “green”. You make money through the incentivized freebie website when the offers your referrals complete credits.
- Sell the gifts you receive from incentivized freebie websites. If you prefer not to receive the cash prize when you get enough referrals, you can choose to receive a gift and sell it instead.
Honestly, I prefer Method 1 and 2 when making money on Anything4Free, but everyone is different. It’s good to first decide which methods you want to do before you get started. My personal favorite method is Method 2, since it’s less stressful and easier to do. However, you need to do Method 1 before you can do Method 2, just like how you need to do Method 2 before you can do Method 3. For this tutorial, we will focus on Method 1.
Anything4Free Trading Terms
By now you probably have a lot of questions running through your head. Let’s discuss trading terms before we move forward.
- Trading Forums: An example of a trading forums is the forum Anything4Free. Signing up on Anything4Free is where you’ll start to begin trading. Trading forums advertise a variety of different companies, which you’ll use when trading.
- IFW – Incentivized Freebie Websites: Incentivized freebie websites are companies you complete offers for and recruit referrals to in order to receive a gift or cash prize. In Method 2, freebie websites will be your main source of income.
- Going Green: “Going green” is a term used to refer to when a user from Anything4Free successfully receives credit for all required offers on the incentivized freebie website. This is what you ultimately want to do throughout your trading business in order to get paid from both the freebie website and other traders if you’re in Method 1.
- Going Red: “Going red” is a term used to describe when credit for a specific trade is revoked. This is what you ultimately don’t want to do while trading. Traders get their credit revoked in a variety of ways, but mainly it’s because they gave fraudulent information to the incentivized freebie website when signing up or while completing offers.
- Trade: Trading is the process in which you complete offers on a specific freebie website for another individual on Anything4Free. By doing trades, you’ll increase your trade rating. This will become handy later on once you start doing Method 2 and recruiting referrals.
Trading Using Method 1
Before You Trade
Before we get started with Method 1 on Anything4Free, you should clear your cookies first. The purpose of clearing cookies is to insure that you get credit for the offers you complete. If you use Firefox, you can clear your cookies by going to Tools -> Options -> Privacy tab -> Remove Individual Cookies -> Remove All Cookies.
Also, it’s good to keep a notebook nearby or a text document open so that you can record what offers you do on the freebie websites, especially if you’re doing free trial offers that you may or may not be interested in. I’ll explain more about recording your trades later on in this tutorial.
Now, you’ll first want to sign up for a trading forum. For this tutorial, we’ll use the forum Anything4Free. Click the link and complete the sign up page. You can view loads upon loads of useful information in the Freebie University section of the forums once you sign up. Browse the pinned topics if you’d like. You can also ask your own questions here, though you probably won’t need to do that since I’ll be here to help you every step of the way.
After you browse the Freebie University on Anything4Free, I suggest introducing yourself to the Anything4Free community in the Introductions section. This way, everyone gets to know you as an individual. It’s also always good to interact with the community in the beginning to prepare for Method 2 when you’ll be needing your own referrals.
A Couple Things You Should Remember
From time to time, you’ll need to update each trade in the “My Status” area. Here’s a list of the various updates and when to do them:
- Offer(s) Completed – Waiting for Credit: Use this update when you’ve completed all the required offers on the freebie website but have not received credit for them yet. We will then wait for the offers to credit.
- Offer(s) Completed – Green: Use this update when you’ve completed all the offers on the freebie website and have also received credit for them. I will then submit the trade for approval and you will be paid once you’re approved.
- MCR Submitted: Use this update when you’ve submitted a missing credit request (MCR) on a specific offer. You should submit a MCR if a certain offer doesn’t credit for longer than 5 days. How you submit the MCR will vary depending on the freebie website. However, usually you can submit it in the “submit a ticket” area.
- Completed: Use this update after I have paid you and the trade is completed (don’t forget to comment and rate the trade so that we both can receive trade ratings).
The Trading Process
- You’ll need to decide if you want to take part in my Fast Fifteen Package or my Beginner Package first on Anything4Free. I strongly suggest completing the Fast Fifteen Package before you move on to my Beginner Package, since the Fast Fifteen Package is quickest and easiest to complete. It should also take no longer than fifteen minutes to go green. You’ll receive a $5 bonus after completing each package ($10 bonus overall), along with a payment after you complete each specific trade. You can view more details of each package in my Beginner’s Trading Post on the Anything4Free forums.
- Each package has a list of trades that will need to be completed in order to complete the package. Once you’ve decided on the package you wanted to complete, simply click the link “Click here to start trading!” next to the first trade in the list and you’ll be taken to a form where you’ll need to fill out your PayPal email address (so that I can pay you) and the email you’ll use to sign up for the freebie website (so that I can check your progress and confirm that you’ve done the trade). Check “Yes” next to “Commit to trade” (or else you won’t be able to start the trade) and click the button “Initiate Trade”. You’ve now begun the trading process.
- Once the trade is initiated, you can then go to your Trade Manager (the blue tab at the top of the page). Here you can check the progress of all your trades, add trades of your own, and so on. From the Trade Manager Menu, click the “My Trades” link and you’ll notice the trade you initiated with me in the list.
- To complete the trade on Anything4Free, click on the link in the “Site/Item/Other” section of the “My Trades” menu in the Trade Manager. The referral link will open up in another tab and you’ll need to join the website under me to receive payment. Complete the form, sign in, and browse the various offers for one that you think you can do. There are many offers that will be available. Some require you to buy a product, others only require you to sign up, and others require you to try a program. My personal favorite types of offers are the free trials, since most of the time they’re free. I also love the game offers where you deposit a certain amount of money and play games with that money in hopes of winning more money.
Once you’re done completing offers for the required credit on Anything4Free (I’ll let you know how much credit you need beforehand for the trade to be completed), update the Trade Manager and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can (should take no longer than 24 hours at the latest). You’ll receive payment once the trade is approved, which will usually only take a few hours.
Remember to keep a record of every offer that you do. Also, if you plan on canceling a free trial offer, don’t do it too quickly or your credit may be revoked. Instead, wait until the trial is almost done and then cancel.
Keeping a Record of All Trades
Another tip that will help on Anything4Free is to keep a record of all the offers you complete so that you have something to look back on if you need to file a missing credit request and so that you can cancel trial offers in time before you get charged. In my Anything4Free trading records, I like to include the name of the person I’m trading with, the incentivized freebie website link, the names of the offers I completed, a link to each offer, any deadlines I need to be aware of (when the free trial ends, for example), and how many credits I should receive for each offer.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to send me a private message on the Anything4Free forum (view my profile here), respond to this blog post, or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Once you complete the Fast Fifteen Package and Beginner Package, you’ll be ready to move on to Method 2.
Good luck with Method 1!
Post Your Input
- How do you like Anything4Free?
*This post has some affiliate links distributed in the content. Read more about them on the Disclosure page.