Demand Studios can be a tough company to work for. After dealing with those
crappy copy editors, you know first hand how difficult Demand Studios can be. After writing for the company for several months, you may wonder how you can increase your Demand Studios writing assignment count or what determines the score that goes on your scorecard after the completion of each article. In order to be successful and increase your performance as a Demand Studios writer, it takes time to get used to their strict guidelines, and you need to continuous apply the following tips in your writing before you submit a finished article.
Article Checklist for the Demand Studios Writer
- Article quotes sources and studies within the article body.
- Article is written in active voice and not in passive voice.
- Article is concise and to the point.
- Article is particular to the subject matter, not vague.
- Article isn’t repetitious and doesn’t repeat phrases already written previously.
- Article includes more than one picture with descriptions describing each image.
- Article includes at least 3 references and 1 resource.
Increasing Your Performance as a Demand Studios Writer
In order to increase your performance as a Demand Studios writer, you’ll also need to stay active and gather experience. Once you know how to write for Demand Studios and what things to avoid, you’ll be able to write faster and more efficiently. Speed is the key to increasing how much income you receive on an hourly basis. While speed is important, the quality of your articles is also important. Staying active on Demand Studios will help you become more experienced in writing quality content in the fastest time possible, maximizing your earnings in the long run. To read about my journey as a Demand Studios writer, check out the Demand Studios Work Challenge.
- Set goals and work to achieve those goals. I use an organizer that has a built-in To Do List for my writing goals. Notepads are also good for recording goals. If you use a computer planner, you can also set it to remind you when your goals are due every now and then to keep you on track. Whatever you use, setting daily goals will help you to stay active on Demand Studios, while also making your life easier in the process.
- Write about subjects you know. If you don’t know a particular subject well, it will cost you more time because you’ll need to do more research. If you don’t mind doing the additional research to learn about a subject, then go for it. But to save time as a Demand Studios writer and make the most out of the money earned, only write about topics you know.
- Try to find similar titles. A few times, I came across titles almost exactly alike to one another. For example, one title was “How to Buy Wholesale Furniture” and then on the same day I found another title named “How to Buy Furniture Wholesale”. Writing the second article was pretty easy for me, since I didn’t have to do as much research as I had to do for the first article. As a result, I saved a lot of time.
- Keep a record of all of the Demand Studios articles you write. Personally, keeping a folder filled with copies of Demand Studios I’ve written in the past has helped me save time for future articles on the same subject matter. If I find a similar article title to something I had already written, I can just read the previous article over, do 3 minutes of additional research, and then write the article with the similar title.
Post Your Input
- What other tips can you add for Demand Studios writers completing new article assignments?
- How do you increase your performance as a Demand Studios writer?